Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Thankful for Mermaids



I am thankful for mermaids because they keep our sense of wonder alive and remind us to swim in the depths.




I am thankful for pyramids -- and other wonders of the ancient world -- because they show us what human beings are capable of, and remind us that we are not alone.



I am thankful for Pinocchio because the little wooden puppet reminds us that being human is not enough-- we need to become human.




I am thankful for love because it reminds us there is nothing more important than to connect with each other.

I am thankful for so many things -- books and magic and laughter and friends … and you. So glad we are connecting across time and space.

                    What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: